How to Grow your Business Online – The Rise of the Entrepreneurial Yoga Teacher with Dianne Bondy
In this episode Kelly McHugh speaks with Dianne Bondy about how she grew her business from teaching face to face classes to an online yoga business.
Dianne shares her experience on how to grow your business online and shine by listening to your students, following your passion and learning from your mistakes and successes.
She shares her tips to grow your online community, connect through social media and find a niche that you love.
Dianne Bondy is a social justice activist, author, accessible yoga teacher, and the leader of the Yoga For All movement.
This episode covers:
- How to take your business online
- Effective ways to grow a following on social media
- How to use your current community to grow your business
- The power of your email list
- How to discover your passion and niche
- The power of listening to your students & discovering what they really need
- Creating online courses & workshops & strategies on how to launch them
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!