Zoom classes are not going to heal the world. But you can! Here’s how…
In 2020 most teachers pivoted to teach their yoga classes online to the Zoom room. You’re here right now for a reason. I believe that reason is that you’re being called to show up now in a different way. The world needs more than just a weekly yoga schedule right now! What we’re craving more than anything right now, is connection and community.
Is it your purpose to help people heal? Will a Zoom class create that impact you really want to create? Probably not! We need to show up differently.
In this episode I share…
This episode covers:
- How to know you are expert enough to teach an online course
- The tech needed to create an online course
- How to overcome the fear of an over-saturated marketing
- How to build your community to sell your online course
- How to charge your worth for your course
- Overcoming the fear of lacking time
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!