Lessons From My First Ever Online Course Launch
Lessons from my first ever online course launch!
To continue moving our business forward, we must be prepared to take risks – and risk-taking and mistakes go hand in hand.
But the positives to making mistakes is that they help us to learn quickly and to take action – they become lessons! These lessons are powerful in helping you learn and master your online course launch.
This episode covers:
- The positives when things don’t go quite to plan
- What I changed from my first to second online course launch
- How to believe and keep going with your offer
- How to learn from past launch mistakes
- The importance of building your community and setting systems in place
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!