How to show up and sell your yoga offerings during a crisis
Whether you have an online yoga business, an online course or membership, plans to launch one in the future, or you’re just starting out.
Don’t worry, we are going to give you the guidance you need to keep moving forward!
Here’s the deal, you can’t ignore what’s going on in the world. Things are rapidly changing by the second.
Know that you can move forward even in a time of crisis.
In this episode, we are going to tell you how.
We’ll be talking about:
*Whether you should be selling
*How to pivot your offerings
*Tips for navigating your business through a crisis.
It’s relevant, timely and exactly what you need to hear right now!
This episode covers:
- Showing up during a crisis
- Validate your feelings and push past fear & overwhelm
- Challenge: Focus on three key things in the next seven days
- Morning rituals
- Meditation & Journalling
- Use the gift of extra time
- Why you should sell during a crisis
- Free yoga vs paid yoga
- Transitioning of your in-person community to a paid online community
- Adapting your offerings to solve a problem
- How you show up now will determine your success
- You’re not just selling, you’re serving
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!