Taking Imperfect Action When You Don’t Know Where to Start Podcast
How many of you know that you want to grow your community, perhaps you want to run workshops and retreats or even have your own online yoga course, but you don’t know where to start?
Feeling stuck can really hold you back from making progress and can really slow you down.
Listen to this episode for a little tough love and to learn strategies to help you move forward and feel comfortable taking imperfect action towards your goals.
This episode covers:
- Feeling stuck is an excuse
- Getting comfortable feeling uncomfortable & overcoming learning barriers
- Staying stuck by playing small
- Why things don’t have to be perfect before you release them in your business
- How to take imperfect action & stop letting perfectionism hold you back
- Approach things as if you know exactly what you are doing (even if you don’t!)
- The importance of making decisions quickly
- Treating your business like a laboratory
- A challenge for you!
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!
Founder of Digital Yoga Academy, educator and coach for Yogipreneuers who want to step out of their limitations and into confidence, profit, and success!
I’ve taught thousands of yoga teachers to rise up and thrive in the online space and to build profitable and sustainable yoga businesses.
I’m guessing you’re here because of your entrepreneurial spirit and desire for more freedom, time, abundance and joy!