Are you ready to create and launch an online yoga course? The time to launch an online yoga course is now! In this episode, we share the top three mistakes that yoga teachers make when creating and launching an online yoga course so you don’t have to. After this, you will know how to avoid these mistakes and create a successful and profitable online yoga business!
This episode covers:
- My mistakes when I first launched Digital Yoga Academy
- The problem with jumping headfirst into course creation
- The importance of growing your community prior to launching your course
- Validating your online course ideas
- Consistency and creating habits
- Persistence and grit
- Reviewing successes and failures of your launch
- Why you need to invest in your business: Make your money work FOR you
- Addressing your mindset and overcoming fear
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!