From Zoom to creating an online yoga course
Your classes are online, now what? Teaching yoga online via Zoom is just the beginning. As you grow your online community, you’ll start to see that you can reach students who aren’t local to you – students from different towns, cities and countries around the world. The online space allows us to share our yoga message far and wide, which means we get to make a bigger impact in the world.
Building an online yoga business brings with it the opportunity to create an asset that you can launch again and again – an online yoga course opens the doors to a sustainable and profitable business that will see you teaching for years to come. In this episode, you will learn how to go from teaching on Zoom to creating an online yoga course!
This episode covers:
- Online classes vs online courses
- Strategies for launching online courses
- Why having the right mindset more important than having the right strategies
- Why people will pay for online yoga courses
- How you can make more income by taking your offerings online
- Consistency, persistence and failure
- Not focusing on the hustle and instead focusing on alignment
- The foundational elements you need to have in place
- The process of finding and validating your course idea
- Crafting a process that will lead people to an outcome
- Why it is okay to feel fear
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!
Founder of Digital Yoga Academy, educator and coach for Yogipreneuers who want to step out of their limitations and into confidence, profit, and success!
I’ve taught thousands of yoga teachers to rise up and thrive in the online space and to build profitable and sustainable yoga businesses.
I’m guessing you’re here because of your entrepreneurial spirit and desire for more freedom, time, abundance and joy!