Inclusive marketing: How to reach a more diverse audience with Holliday Phillips
Holiday is a sociologist, coach, writer and speaker on the topics of philosophy, spirituality, culture and personal transformation. She is also co-founder of Kula, a consultancy that helps organisations develop conscious leadership and diverse, equitable and inclusive workplaces. All her work is in service of this question: “What will it take to build a wiser, kinder world?”
Three things guide all Holiday’s work – deep compassion for others, a strong belief in our personal power to change things and the commitment to be a great ancestor to my children and future generations. In this episode Holiday & Kelly discuss how to reach a more diverse audience with inclusive marketing.
This episode covers:
- What diversity, inclusion & equity means in relation to business
- The 3 step approach yoga teachers can take to be more diverse & inclusive
- Why it’s about more than just diversity in your yoga classes
- How teachers in studios can bring awareness of inclusivity to studio owners up to
- What not to do when it comes to diversity & inclusivity marketing
- How can yoga teachers ensure their offers attract diverse people
- Inclusive marketing tips
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!