Essential strategies to sell out your online yoga course with Allie Van Fossen, The Journey Junkie
Allie is a once corporate marketing girl turned successful yoga teacher, chakra coach, retreat leader, small business owner, and full-time traveller with her husband via a sailboat.
She primarily teaches yoga online through YouTube, courses, and a monthly membership called the Body Mind Soul Studio. Allie is passionate about using the yoga practice as a framework to create off the mat transformation and discover our potential.
In this episode, Allie & Kelly discuss essential strategies to sell out your online yoga courses with ease.
This episode covers:
- Allie’s yoga business journey
- How Allie used Pinterest & challenges to grow her audience
- Why building your community can give you an edge over large membership sites
- Allie’s email list building tips
- Why having an email list is essential for your online yoga course launches
- Allie’s process of using free challenges to launch paid online yoga course
For more information about Allie, visit her website
Follow Allie on Instagram
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world.
There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
Join the private Digital Yoga Academy Yoga Teacher Marketing Facebook group here:
Thank you for listening
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast