Allie is a once corporate marketing girl turned successful yoga teacher, chakra coach, retreat leader, small business owner, and full-time traveller with her husband via a sailboat. She primarily teaches yoga online through YouTube, courses, and a monthly membership called the Body Mind Soul Studio. Allie is passionate about using the yoga practice as a framework to create off the mat transformation and discover our potential.
In this episode, Allie & Kelly discuss essential strategies to sell out your online yoga courses with ease.
This episode covers:
- Allie’s yoga business journey
- How Allie used Pinterest & challenges to grow her audience
- Why building your community can give you an edge over large membership sites
- Allie’s email list building tips
- Why having an email list is essential for your online yoga course launches
- Allie’s process of using free challenges to launch paid online yoga course
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES:
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!