3 mistakes that are blocking you from having profitable online course launches
Creating a digital asset such as an online course in your yoga business is essential. Launching an online yoga course is a learning process of testing, iterating and optimising.
Here at DYA, we are launching (or re-launching) a program, or training almost every single month, so we really understand what it takes to create profitable, scalable, and repeatable launches. We want to see you exceed your ambitious goals this year, in this training you’ll discover three common launch mistakes we see entrepreneurs making.
This episode covers:
- Creating a digital asset in your business that is beyond Zoom
- The two reasons why your course launches aren’t profitable
- The importance of doing market research before a launch
- Why you need a clear pre-launch strategy in place
- What to think about when you are planning out your pre-launch phase
- Doing the work of actually selling your course
- Seeing sales as serving
- Prioritising self-care during a launch period
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world. There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES
Thank you for listening!
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review – click here!
Founder of Digital Yoga Academy, educator and coach for Yogipreneuers who want to step out of their limitations and into confidence, profit, and success!
I’ve taught thousands of yoga teachers to rise up and thrive in the online space and to build profitable and sustainable yoga businesses.
I’m guessing you’re here because of your entrepreneurial spirit and desire for more freedom, time, abundance and joy!