Transitioning from yoga teacher to the Visionary of your yoga business
There’s something they don’t tell you when you start a yoga business- mindset is everything.
I didn’t have the right mindset when I first started out.
It’s fair to say that when you look at roles within an organisation. – the mindset of an employee is different from the mindset of the CEO.
Looking back I realise I held myself back with an employee mindset or in this context, the mindset of a yoga teacher.
What I should have been doing is looking at my business with the mindset of a CEO – or the mindset of a Yoga Visionary
The good news is that when I discovered what the problem was, I was able to take steps to transform my mindset and become more aware of my limiting beliefs that were holding back.
In this episode, I am sharing how you can transform and transition your mindset from employee or ‘yoga teacher’ to CEO or ‘yoga visionary’ of your yoga business!
This episode covers:
- What is the yoga visionary mindset?
- The biggest quality separating yoga visionaries from yoga teachers
- Marinating action with long term direction
- How I held myself back with an employee’s mindset
- The magic ingredient that shifted my mindset
- Upgrading your mindset by building a team
- Having a direction and connecting it to your purpose
- Business journalling
- Using the strengths of each mindset
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world.
There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
Join the private Digital Yoga Academy Yoga Teacher Marketing Facebook group here:
Thank you for listening
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast