From live online course launching to a "passive" evergreen model
Online entrepreneurs and course creators are ALWAYS talking about evergreen funnels.
They make it sound like super special complicated magic
The truth is, an evergreen sales funnel is just a fancy way of saying an automated system that sells your courses year-round, every day, to your audience, in a strategic way.
When you get your funnel dialled in and working it does the selling part for you, so you can get back to focusing on what you really LOVE: helping your students, teaching, sharing free content and value with your audience, and creating things!
In this episode I’m sharing how you can go from launching live courses to a more passive evergreen launch model.
This episode covers:
- What you need to do before launching your yoga offerings
- How a ‘live’ launch model works & why you need to start by launching live
- The truth about evergreen launch models
- Why evergreen models are not entirely a passive source of income
- The importance of doing live launches before launching an evergreen funnel
- 3 things you need to launch an evergreen funnel
Join the Digital Yoga Academy Facebook community
The Digital Yoga Academy Facebook group is a community of thousands of yoga teachers all over the world.
There are weekly live trainings with Kelly McHugh, our founder & CEO, business talks with inspiring yoga teachers, daily educational content and loads of support.
Join the private Digital Yoga Academy Yoga Teacher Marketing Facebook group here:
Thank you for listening
The Yogipreneur is a 5-star rated podcast